The governance structure of Rail Freight Corridor North Sea – Baltic is divided into:
- the Executive Board composed of representatives of the transport ministries;
- the Management Board composed of representatives of the involved infrastructure Managers and Allocation Body;
- two Advisory Groups created as a platform for railway undertakings (RAG) and managers and owners of terminals and port authorities (TAG) to facilitate the exchange of information, recommendations and mutual understanding in a non-discriminatory way with the Management Board;
- the Project Management Office consists of Project Implementation Managers, the RFC Office with its permanent staff and Managing Director;
- Corridor One-Stop-Shop (C-OSS) is a single contact point allowing customers to request and receive answers regarding infrastructure capacity for international freight trains along this corridor.