The C-OSS manages and offers you internationally coordinated rail freight paths between all involved rail infrastructure managers and allocation body along the RFC North Sea - Baltic based on standard parameters for rail freight.
The main functions of the C-OSS are as follows:
- offering PaPs exclusively reserved for international rail freight;
- offering RC for international ad-hoc traffic;
- coordination of PaP construction in cooperation with the infrastructure managers and allocation body of the corridor;
- transparent and up-to-date path catalogues for fast and reliable PaPs and RC;
- a booking tool (PCS) bundling the path ordering process;
- one allocation decision on basis of harmonized priority rules for PaPs on the whole corridor;
- allocation of PaPs and RC on behalf of infrastructure managers and allocation body;
- service guarantee by the C-OSS acting as one face to the customer for all timetable offers, including feeder/outflow paths;
- provision of all information concerning by the C-OSS offered capacity.